In almost all telecommunication networks, the PDH (Plesiochronous Digital Hierarchy) technology is used in order to transport the large amount of data over the digital data transporting equipments such as microwave radio and fiber optic systems.
This PDH is actually a terminology related to the digital multiplexer used in the exchange of data. In the telecommunication industry, this PDH technology and pdh multiplexer equipment is very popular for transporting larger data through the digital data transporting systems.
A lot of telecommunication networks are using this hierarchy mainly because this technology is very helpful for the proper and safe transmission of heavy data which basically runs at the same transmission rate. At the same time, this equipment also allows some of the minor variations in the extensive speed than the supposed speed rate. The considerable features of the best type of PDH multiplexer will be,
- Modular-wide dynamic optical detector
- It has to be based on the self patent IC
- The best pdh multiplexer needs to give the loop back function in order to get the remote command line interface for the easy line maintenance
- When there is a optical signal loss occurred while the transmission of data, this multiplexer will find the remote device which is already power off or fiber is disconnected. It will be indicated by LED alarm to the users in the telecommunication networks.
- The users can able to monitor the current working situation of remote device during the transmission of data from the local device using it.