The voice channel PCM multiplexer can provide 30 channels of voice signal over E1 channel in order to recognize the extension of telephone line. Usually, the E1 signal can be transmitted through the fiber multiplexer. Currently, the PCM multiplexer is available in two different versions. Both the versions can offer a wide range of digital data and voice services in order to subscribe at various locations.
Primarily, it requires the interconnection to identify a voice as well as data network via an E1 link. This kind of multiplexer is highly used in the terminal as well as drop insert configuration that provide LAN/WAN interconnectivity, high quality voice services, interconnect LAN and also provide leased lines on DSL for the SOHO applications. The amazing features of PCM multiplexer are given below:
- It offers 30 channels of voice signals that greatly supports call indication as well as opposite pole charging.
- It is fully based on self copyright integrated chip or circuit.
- It greatly supports the function of transmission signal in all the end points.
- The voice port can support both S port and O port for exchanging connections by using user’s telephone.
In addition to, the specifications of PCM multiplexer is listed below:
- Coding: HDB3
- Standard: G.703
- Impedance: 75Omega (unbalance), 120Omega (balance)
- Interface rate: 2.048Mbps plus or minus 50ppm
- Connector: BNC, RJ45
- Jitter performance: based on G.742 and G.823
- Clock: line clock and internal clock
The PCM multiplexer can provide seamless connectivity for various devices in the network. It can use the E1 interface converters widely used in LAN/WAN networking, control and so on. Let you use this multiplexer to access both E1 channel data and voice at the same time.